Find information about RFBs, RFQs, RFPs and Notices of Award
- Santee-Lynches RCOG is seeking a Regional Planner to perform a variety of planning tasks such as: comprehensive plans, environmental planning, and transportation planning.
- Public comment sought on the Proposed Programming of Guideshare Funds to improve a 0.7 mile segment of Black River Road in the City of Camden, Kershaw County.
- Santee-Lynches seeks public input on 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan. A web survey and mapping tool has been created for residents to record their opinions about transportation. Additional details on the planning process, data and results will be posted regularly at www.SanteeLynchesCOG.org/forward2045.
- Share your thoughts about the future of Clarendon County. Take a survey or attend a community workshop.
- Help bring awareness to Elder Abuse by wearing PURPLE on Friday, June 15, 2018.