Our Santee-Lynches SC Works Centers can be the best partner you've ever had. They're the only source you need to fill your open positions with qualified employees and enhance the competitiveness of your business. The SC Works Centers provide the following services:
SOUTH CAROLINA READY TO WORK ASSESSMENT
- WIN profiles and assesses Basic Technical skills; It is an EEOC compliant tool
FREE JOB POSTINGS
- List your current job openings for local and worldwide viewing
- Run free-of-charge until you fill the position
- Take the burden off your personnel department
CANDIDATE SCREENING/MATCHING SERVICES
- Conduct preliminary employee screening, matching, and background checks for you
- QUICK, TIME-CRITICAL APPLICANT SCREENING
- Quickly screen applicants when time is critical
- Provide an off-site, private, and convenient location to interview pre-matched applicants
VETERANS PLACEMENT REPRESENTATIVES
- Assist and place veterans
SC Works Centers can make it happen!
The WIOA Title-I financially assisted program is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Speech and hearing impaired individuals may use the TTY Relay Service by dialing 711.
© Santee-Lynches Workforce Development Board. All rights reserved.